Utley Academy for Boys resumed for spring semester.
so far we have accomplished:
- devotions/prayers where the 8 year prayed for "what are their names?" gabe and ryan who just got engaged-yeah!
- nail-biting math x 4 whilst a dog stole our counting manipulatives
- music appreciation (mumford and sons vs charlie keats)
- a dog walk
- lunch-survivor style (you find it, you can eat it)
- handwriting (really? that's the best YOU can do?)
- reading (magic tree house, daniel boone, stephen the martyr, paddington)
about 100 interruptions
it wasn't our best day. for sure.